Open Today! Sales: 9am-8pm |
Call us at: 314-897-4771
Call us at: 314-897-4771
About Lou Fusz Subaru St. Louis in Creve Coeur, St. Louis
We are proud to be a Stellar Care Dealership again this year. We are proud to have this honor. Our dealership must achieve and maintain Stellar Care performance standards and objectives. The list is long and the expectations are high. We must pass continual review by our customers and meet annual objectives established by Subaru of America, Inc.
At Lou Fusz Subaru St. Louis, it's not just about buying a car. It's about finding the right car for YOU. That means, we take the time to get to know you...your aesthetic preferences, your hobbies, and your driving habits.
This is true regardless of whether you decide to lease or buy a new Subaru. For, whether you're "together" two years or 20, Lou Fusz Subaru St. Louis wants to make sure you never regret your decision.
Of course, we pay just as special attention to used car consumers, who flock to Lou Fusz Subaru St. Louis, for our convenient location and stellar used car selection that's really more "like-new" than it is "used".
Lou Fusz Subaru St. Louis even has your new Subaru and used car financing covered. And, our state-of-the-art auto repair center is more than capable of meeting all or your routine maintenance and auto repair needs (e.g., oil changes, tire rotations, and alignments).
Want to do it yourself? Lou Fusz Subaru St. Louis fully appreciates handy drivers. To help, we carry a comprehensive collection of Subaru-certified parts (i.e., air filters, oil filters, tires, batteries, and more). And you know what Subaru certified parts means? Peace of mind.
To learn more about Lou Fusz Subaru St. Louis, please feel free to contact us online or by phone. Otherwise, visit us in person at 900 N. Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, Missouri. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.
- Mon, Wed, Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tue, Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Mon - Fri7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Mon - Fri7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Mon - Fri7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat - SunClosed
The History of the Lou Fusz Automotive Network
The origin of the Lou Fusz Motor Company dates to 1952 when Louis Fusz, Sr. purchased the outstanding shares of a Dodge and Plymouth dealership. Two years later, Mr Fusz bought West End Pontiac in Clayton and subsequently changed the name of the dealership to Lou Fusz Pontiac. In 1956, the business was moved to 1075 South Brentwood. During the following year, MG and Austin Healey franchises were acquired, and the Lou Fusz Motors Company was formed.
As the business in Clayton escalated, Mr. Fusz found it necessary to enlarge the facilities. Property at 1025 N. Lindbergh was acquired for expansion and in 1965, the Pontiac dealership was relocated to this site.
In 1969 after his graduation from college, Lou Fusz, Jr. joined the company. He soon undertook the duties of General Manager and Vice- President. Soon after that Lou Fusz, Sr. became the chairman of the Board and Lou Fusz, Jr. became the President and Chief Operating Office.
In 2014, Lou Fusz, Jr., takes over the Chairman of the Board. The leadership is handed over to the third generation for Fusz. Randy Fusz becomes the President and CEO. Lou Fusz III as Director of Fixed Operations, Peter Fusz as Director of Preowned Operations and Patrick Fusz as Director Of New Vehicle Operations.
- 1970 - Subaru franchise was added in Creve Couer
- 1977 - Datsun ( Nissan) dealership was established and new facility was constructed
- 1979 - Mazda franchise was added in Creve Couer
- 1979 - Toyota dealership was purchased at Lindbergh and Manchester
- 1980 - Dodge dealership started at Lindbergh and Manchester
- 1987 - Pete Ramey Chevrolet was purchased
- 1989- Lou Fusz Jr. win Time Dealer of the Year Award
- 1990 - Lou Fusz Chevrolet moves to St. Peters
- 1990 -Saturn of North County was established
- 1990- Lou Fusz Ford dealership was established in Chesterfield Valley
- 1991- Lou Fusz Mitsubishi was opened
- 1992- Saturn of St. Charles was opened
- 1992- Lou Fusz Soccer Club is established
- 1994- Saturn of Metro East was opened
- 1995- Buick and GMC franchise at Lindbergh and Page was purchased
- 1995- Pontiac franchise moved to Lindbergh and Page
- 1995- Oldsmobile franchise was purchased
- 1996- Paul Fusz Buick was purchased
- 1997- Saturn of Columbia was opened
- 1998- Saturn of Creve Coeur was opened
- 1998- Kia dealership was opened at Lindbergh and Manchester
- 1998- Kia franchise add to Buick West
- 1999- Lou Fusz Mitsubishi opened in St. Peters
- 2002- Lou Fusz Subaru established in St. Peters
- 2003- ADI established
- 2004- ADI warehouse in Springfield, MO opens
- 2005- ADI warehouse in Lincoln, IL opens
- 2006- Lou Fusz Subaru moves into new building in Creve Couer
- 2007- Lou Fusz Kia moves to a larger facility at Lindbergh and Page
- 2008- Lou Fusz open a new Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealership in O'Fallon, MO
- 2009- EZ-GO franchise was purchased
- 2010- Fiat franchise was awarded
- 2012- Fiat of St. Louis opens in Creve Coeur
- 2012- Fiat of Metro East opens in Fairview Heights, IL
- 2013- Alfa Romeo franchise is awarded
- 2013- Lou Fusz Dog Park opens behind Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur
- 2013- Lou Fusz Allstate open inside Lou Fusz Toyota
- 2014- Lou Fusz Jr stepped into the Chairman of the Board
- 2014- Randy Fusz became President and CEO of Lou Fusz Automotive Network
- 2014 - Lou Fusz III became Director of Fixed Operations
- 2014- Peter Fusz became Director of Preowned Operations
- 2014- Patrick Fusz became Director of New Vehicle Operations
- 2014- Lou Fusz Allstate opens second office in O'Fallon, MO within Lou Fusz Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership
- 2015- Lou Fusz opens second warehouse on Ashby for VIP/ADI
- 2015- Alfa Romeo opens in Fairview Heights, IL
- 2015- Lou Fusz Soccer Club adds more turf fields - total now is 8 turf fields
- 2015- Lou Fusz Sports Network is formed
- 2015- Lou Fusz Sports Network announces the addition Club- Lou Fusz Lacross Club
- 2015- Lou Fusz Subaru moves into a larger location- 4440 N. Service Road
- 2015- Lou Fusz Mitsubishi moves to a central location -4220 N. Service Road
- 2016- Fiat of St. Louis moves into Lou Fusz Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in O'Fallon, MO
- 2016- Lou Fusz Kirkwood Collision Center opens next to Lou Fusz Toyota
- 2016- Lou Fusz Mazda moves to 925 N. Lindbergh
- 2016- Lou Fusz Kia moves to 1025 N. Lindbergh
- 2017- Lou Fusz Sports Network changes name to Lou Fusz Athletic
- 2017- Lou Fusz Athletic leases Rams Park ( the old St. Louis Rams Training HQ)
- 2017- Lou Fusz Buick wins Dealer of the Year Award from General Motors
- 2017- Lou Fusz Athletics opens the Don Popovic Pavillion / The Back Post Grill & Tap
- 2017 - Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur move to 900 N. Lindbergh - Larger location
- 2017- Lou Fusz Kia starts a remodel project
- 2017- Lou Fusz Jeep breaks ground for a new stand alone Jeep dealership
- 2017- Lou Fusz Celebrates it 65 years serving St. Louis
- 2018- Lou Fusz Kia - Grand Opening
- 2018- Lou Fusz Athletics adds a new club - Lou Fusz Football
- 2018 -Lou Fusz Jeep opens in O'Fallon, MO
- 2018- Lou Fusz starts a subscription ownership- Fusz Select
- 2018 - Lou Fusz Mazda starts a remodel project.
- 2019 - Lights are add to Fusz HQ fields
- 2019 - Lou Fusz Mazda - Grand Opening ( May)
- 2021 - Lou Fusz Motorsports
- 2022 - Lou Fusz Ford Highland
- 2022 - Lou Fusz Kia Evansville
- 2023 - Lou Fusz Mazda Volvo Evansville